top of page
PARTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PARTY CONFIRMATION: Once you book your party using our online reservation system, you will receive confirmation by email. We will not call you unless there is an issue with your reservation.
- PARTY DEPOSIT POLICY: A deposit is required to make a reservation. The amount of the deposit will be determined by the reservation system based on the dollar amount of the party you have reserved and will be determined by the reservation system. Party time slots will not be held without deposit for any reason.
- PRIVATE PARTY DEPOSIT POLICY: The full amount of the party package plus tax will be required in order to make a reservation. Party time slots will not be held without deposit for any reason.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Your party deposit is non-refundable when there are 21 days or less to your party date. Your deposit is refundable MINUS a $50 Processing and Loss of Business fee if there are 22 days or more remaining to your party date. Cancellations must be requested in writing by replying to all on your party invoice email. Refunds take 10-15 business days to process.
- CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE PARTIES: Your party deposit is non-refundable when there are 14 days or less to your party date. Your party deposit is 50% refundable when there are 21-15 days remaining before your party date. Your deposit is refundable MINUS a $50 Processing and Loss of Business fee if there are 22 days or more remaining to your party date. Cancellations must be requested in writing by replying to all on your party invoice email. Refunds take 10-15 business days to process.
- You are responsible for paying for any party food items canceled with less than 48 hours notice and can make arrangements for picking up those food items.
- RESCHEDULING POLICY: A $50 Processing fee will be applied to any party that needs to be rescheduled with less than 21 days of party date. Parties must be rescheduled within 4 weeks of the original reservation date. A party may not be rescheduled more than once.
- REMAINING BALANCE PAYMENT POLICY: The remaining balance of your party must be paid in full on the day of the scheduled event. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash. Credit cards must be present to use. We do not accept checks.
- UPGRADE POLICY: If you would like to increase your headcount or add any additional food, services or décor please do so at least 7 days in advance. If there are less than 7 days prior to your party we will do our best to accommodate these last-minute requests but will not be able to guarantee and those will be subject to availability.
- DOWNGRADE POLICY: You are required to pay for the number of guest you reserved for even if those guests do not attend. You have until 21 days prior to the scheduled event to downgrade party packages. If you are reserving a party within 21 days of the scheduled event, downgrades will not be permitted.
- ADDITIONAL GUEST POLICY: An additional fee will be added for each child that attends above the party package limit. Your party host will accommodate additional guests with place settings and juice boxes. If you know that you will have a significant number of additional child guests (5 or more) before your party date, you should do your best to communicate that to us in advance so we can do our best to make sure your party goes smoothly. Remember to include the birthday child(ren) in your head count.
- We count all children between the ages of 1 and 10 to be party guests. Babies under the age of 6 months will not be counted in your party headcount but will still need to be signed in on the waiver. Children over the age of 10 are not allowed to play on the equipment at Buddy's Playhouse and will not be included in your party headcount but they will still need to be signed in on the waiver. Children 10 and up will not be accommodated in the party room as child guests but will be accommodated as adults unless you specify otherwise in advance and arrange to include them in your party headcount.
- GUEST LIST POLICY: You will be required to manage your guest list and all guests that arrive for your party, sign in on your party’s list and enter your party room will be considered additional guests for your party and you will be charged accordingly. We recommend that if you do not want to include siblings or children not specified on your party invitation, you should make this clear to your guests in the invitations before they arrive at Buddy's Playhouse for your party.
- OUTSIDE FOOD POLICY: Outside food other than cake and cupcakes are not permitted in Buddy's Playhouse. Please bring your own candles and cake cutter. If you have special dietary needs, permission must be granted at least 48 hours ahead of time by Buddy's Playhouse or these foods will be considered outside foods. If any additional foods or drinks besides the birthday dessert or approved special diet items are brought into Buddy's Playhouse and outside catering fee of $75 will be automatically charged. You are welcome to arrange to pay the outside catering fee in advance if you wish to bypass our party menu and bring in your own foods and beverages – the fee is $50 and $75 for Private Parties.
- ADDITIONAL TIME FEES: All parties are an hour long. You must vacate your party room per your reserved time or you will be automatically charged an additional $25 per 15 minutes Our staff must have time to clean and setup for our next guests. If you or your guests arrive late to your party we will do our best to accommodate you in the time you have left but you will not be allotted additional time.
- DROP OFF POLICY: All children must be supervised. Drop-offs are not permitted. There needs to be at least 1 adult for every 3 children.
- FACE PAINTING: Face painting will begin within the first 10 minutes of your party and will end 15 minutes prior to going into the party room. Face painting is for the child guests only and not for adults.
- ADDITIONAL DÉCOR: You are welcome to bring additional décor for your party room and your party host will do her best to help you set up those additional items such as table covers, plates napkins and birthday banners. If you bring anything more elaborate you will need to arrange for you and some helpers in your party to assist in putting those items up and keep in mind that all additional décor must be taken down within 10 minutes of your party end time to avoid Additional Time Fees. We do not allow bubbles, silly string or confetti or any substance that will make the floor slippery. You may bring your own balloons to the party but they must already be inflated – WE WILL NOT INFLATE ANY OUTSIDE BALLOONS. NO PINATAS, CONFETTI OR SILLY STRING.
- REMOVAL OF PROPERTY: All party decor that is supplied by Buddy's Playhouse is the property of Buddy's Playhouse and not to be removed from party room. This includes wall decor, balloon weights, utensil holders, buckets for gifts and shoes, etc. If party décor or other Buddy's Playhouse property is removed from our premises, you will be charge accordingly.
- Buddy's Playhouse is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Any booked vendors and entertainment will be paid full in advance.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are ever allowed inside Buddy's Playhouse.
- All guests are required to sign and comply with our Waiver of liability upon entering our facility.
bottom of page